Horse-Drawn Vehicle & Buggy Regulations

Daviess County requires the purchase of a permit for a horse-drawn vehicle or buggy.

Where to Acquire a Permit

Permits can be purchased at:

  • Daviess County Highway Department
    5247 E 100 N
    Montgomery, IN 47558
  • First National Bank of Odon
    501 W Main Street
    Odon, IN 47562
  • First National Bank of Odon (Montgomery Branch)
    478 W Meyers Street
    Montgomery, IN 47558
  • Daviess County Auditor's Office
    300 E Hefron Street
    Washington, IN 47501