Required Forms

  • Form 104 is used for public information and is not confidential. This form must be included with every return.
  • Form 102 is used to report all tangible farm equipment.
  • Form 103 Short and Form 103 Long are used in reporting all business tangible personal property.
  • Forms 103 T (special tooling), 103-O and 103-N (leased equipment), Form 103 P (pollution), and Form 106 (reporting adjustments) are additional forms that may be required depending on your business.

Whichever form applies to your business (Form 102, Form 103 Short, or Form 103 Long) must always have a Form 104 attached when filing with the County Assessor.